Tobacco Treatment Training
Core Program Cost: $80
- Overview of Tobacco Cessation: Basic clinical behavioral intervention steps for helping patients quit smoking or other tobacco use.
- Pharmacotherapy of Tobacco Cessation: Pharmacological interventions to help your patients quit smoking or other tobacco use.
- Five Cases: Basic Tobacco Cessation Interventions: Case-based approach to teach the basic clinical intervention steps to help patients quit smoking or using other forms of tobacco.
- Motivational Interviewing for Primary Care: Introduces and demonstrates basic motivational interviewing techniques for primary care.
- Children and Tobacco: Three Cases: Case-based format presenting tobacco issues important in treating children in primary care.
- Julie: Pregnancy and Smoking: Case-based format to present the negative health effects of smoking during pregnancy.
- Teens and Tobacco: A Case: Preventing teen patients from smoking or using other forms of tobacco and help teens who have already started to quit.
- Older Adults and Tobacco: Provides issues unique to older adults related to quitting smoking or using other forms of tobacco.